About Dr. Palmer
Head & Neck Surgery
I am an Ear, Nose & Throat Physician, trained to care for patients of all ages. My specialty covers care from the shoulders up.
I attended Harvard University and the University of Utah, before receiving my medical degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1986. I completed my ENT Residency at Penn State University in 1992, and achieved Board Certification shortly thereafter.
A Utah native, I graduated from Skyline High School. I am married and have five children. I enjoy the arts and in my spare time I can be found playing the piano, watching the Utah Jazz, enjoying my wife's violin playing, playing sports with my family, or singing with the Mormon tabernacle Choir.
My specific focus is on:
- Ear, nose, sinus, throat infections
- Allergies/Hay Fever
- Tumors/growths of the head and neck
- Voice disorders
- Snoring and sleep disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing testing/hearing aid fitting
I provide specialty allergy care including testing and immunotherapy. I also perform the full range of surgical procedures such as:
- Placement of pressure equalization tubes in ears
- Tonsil and adenoid removal
- Nasal surgery
- Advanced Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Laser surgery